Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Miele speed oven microwave plus convection has a hole in…

Customer Question
My Miele speed oven...

My Miele speed oven microwave plus convection has a hole in the top right in the middle. Flashes of flame come through the hole when the microwave is turned on. What is wrong with it. I noticed when I was cleaning it tonight that gray fiberglass like flakes came out and then big chunks and then I punched through the ceiling of the microwave by accident while cleaning off the flakes.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought it in 2012, but did not start using it until the remodel was complete in February of 2013. Model H4084BM and serial # 62/061203299.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I would hire an expert on Miele's, unless the work is a simple plug and play kind, then I would do it myself.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The microwave sits above our Miele oven, as well.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
How do I get back to this page when I turn off my computer?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 3 days by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

IT IS DANGEROUS LIKE THAT, DO NOT USE IT!