Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Machine over flow out top. tried all setting same problem…

Customer Question
Machine over flow...

Machine over flow out top. tried all setting same problem machine top loader. bought in 2011

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Since today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on the complexity

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know any more

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you happen to have a full model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.