Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I sent a response to a technician. It took me to a page that…

Customer Question
I sent a response...

I sent a response to a technician. It took me to a page that wanted all my info again. Am I charged for every discussion? I didn't get a satisfactory answer the first time so I responded to him in the box indicated at the end of his response where he said to reply back if questions.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

At least an hour for the response from the expert

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I had a response from "Woody". Just trying to as a question back to him clarify my problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Phil, Shop owner replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Shop owner

Hello, I am not woody, he should be back to your shortly unless he went to bed for the night, you are not charged for every discussion, you get as much discussion as needed to solve the problem unless you ask for something special like a phone call. I will opt out since this is not my category we want Woody to see you question, again.

However, you have started THIS new thread.... now you have two questions open, click on the 'report question' button and then 'customer service' and ask for THIS question to be closed, then Woody can respond in your original thread.