Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The control panel on my refrigerator keeps flashing Pc and…

Customer Question
The control panel on...

The control panel on my refrigerator keeps flashing Pc and ER The npantry lights also flash and now it begins a chirping signal every few minutes..

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Samsung RF260BEAEsP

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your Samsung refrigerator. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

I'm sure this is an annoying error. Unplug the refrigerator. Look under the top hinge cover for the left door and unplug the connector and plug it back in and make sure it is firmly seated. This usually resolves this issue because the connector gets loose from continuous opening and closing of the door.

- PLEASE rate my service before you leave today. Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me positively. By giving me a rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen I will provide free follow up questions for this appliance after this session. I am not always online, but answer questions as soon as I see them. So if you don't get an answer right away, don't worry, I log on daily to respond to questions. Thank you.