Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My handle has came off on oven door,how do I repair it. Only…

Customer Question
My handle has came...

My handle has came off on oven door,how do I repair it

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Only thing I have is a large installation paper with part #(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes ,and it’s a 1996 kitchenaid

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No my handle was loose once before and my daughter fixed it ,but she has passed away recently

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?