Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

How do you determine which is the low side line (there are…

Customer Question
How do you determine...

How do you determine which is the low side line (there are four lines) on Frigidaire upright freezer model LFFH17F7HWB

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MAYBE 10 YRS.LFFH17F7HWB is all the model info I have, the back is all enclosed, you can't see and coils except just where they are connected to the compressor

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We have replaced the control box on the front and the relay, it was pretty cold, 36-37, happened suddenly, can't see any leaks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am very irritated that it took so long for a reply I'm also irritated that I was asked to pay. $5 but actually had to agree to $36, that's not right.

Well, this is not a free service. If you are not wanting to pay to speak to a technician then you may want to browse some of the free forums and hope to get the information you need from one of them. I am sure you do not provide your services for free and I am not able to, either.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No but I tell people up front what its going to cost,I've paid my money so do you have the answer or can you issue a refund?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was mistaken I paid $24 but still I was asked for $5, I ecpect the line tap to be in today and would like to be sure which line to use.thank you.
John, Home Appliance Technician