Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE monogram freezer reads 27 degrees. How do I get it…

Customer Question
My GE monogram freezer...

My GE monogram freezer reads 27 degrees. How do I get it back to 0 degree?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

GE Monogram - at least 5 or 6 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is easy - I'm technically challenged!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What should I do?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?