Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a LG gas dryer is is not working properly, all the…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl I have...

Hello Pearl I have a LG gas dryer is is not working properly, all the controls displays and the machine are working Ok but there is not heat at all, can be repaired and how much wil be the cost?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Sorry by the delay, model DLG2526W and is about 5 year old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If is not complicated yes, or maybe look for a technician

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's all, depends on how much will be the cost against buy a new one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?