Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My storage drawer on the bottom of my ge gas range is

Customer Question
My storage drawer on...

My storage drawer on the bottom of my ge gas range is jammed, with either a cookie sheet or other pan. How can i get in?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought last year, so its very recent

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its just jammed, so how can i get into it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?