Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I own a Whirlpool WHEMB40 under the sink water filter

Customer Question
I own a Whirlpool...

I own a Whirlpool WHEMB40 under the sink water filter system. The water faucet that came with the unit. WHEMB40 has loosen. I have misplaced the manual and I am having trouble tightening it. I have removed the set screw from the side but still can not get to the underside to tighten it. Can you help?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Around 6 years, give or take a year. Where would I find the model # since I don't have the manual?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I did it a few years ago. Was simple then. Just can't remember the next step.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Here is your operation and installation manual if that is what your looking for. If you need anything further though please feel free to reach back out to me.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/324283/Whirlpool-Whemb40.html​

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.