Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher won't start. Power lights are on. Water is on.

Customer Question
Dishwasher won't start. Power...

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Let me go look

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Water was froze off but the motor would run. Turned off dishwasher and pulled it out.. Fixed water line. Pushed dishwasher back in place. Now motor won't run. GE model # ADT521PGJOWS Seral # FD818816B

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?