Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool dishwasher model wdt710pahw stays in drain mode,

Customer Question
Whirlpool dishwasher model wdt710pahw...

Whirlpool dishwasher model wdt710pahw stays in drain mode, washer is one month old, turned power on and off. is there a reset code

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Washer is one month old model wdt710pahw. thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I'm interested in deleting the drain mode so can use washer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Hi Travis; Do you have access to my question?
I have asked the question 3 times and you don't seem to be familiar with the question. Now you want another 24 dollars to
talk on the phone. I don't believe this is a legitimate website, further I don't think you have an answer or you would reply.Jim

I ​am sorry if the site is offering the automatic phone call. It is not from me. What is the model number of your unit?

I see you actually already posted it. Lets try putting the unit into diagnostics mode and see what it tells us.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sm-backend-production-attachments/09001a50804c4ebd/Tech%20Sheet%20-%20W10904613%20-%20Rev%20B.pdf​

Let's end this charade, there is another popup for and additional $24. If you actually had an answer after I have submitted the answer and model # 3 times i would have it by now. Well you, maybe not you personally, have been able to cheat a Rube out
of $36. Go ahead and log off that is what I'm doing.

I am not sending the offer that is from the site. I am reaching out to you to be able to help you.