Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a bosch refrigerator and i am having problems with…

Customer Question
I have a bosch...

I have a bosch refrigerator and i am having problems with food freezing in the draws

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model is b26ft7osns/02 i bought in 2011

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to i cannot get anyone out here for 2 weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I had this problem before and i think they adjust the doors ice maker is making ice slow that has been a never ending problem

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
I still have not received a answer or solution for my problem
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I am still looking for help
Ok I am here

so​rry for the delay in response. What is the model number of your bosch? Is it freezing in the bottom drawers in the fridge? What is the temp set to?