Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How doI remove the face plate on a ge dispencer control

Customer Question
How doI remove the...

How doI remove the face plate on a ge dispencer control panel adora model

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want to clean the ice chute and drain area

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I pretty handy... took out one and only screw but something else is holding it in place

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?