Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to reset refrigerated after a new part 1009ll has been…

Customer Question
How to reset refrigerated...

How to reset refrigerated after a new part 1009ll has been installe

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

New mother board must arrived, need to know how to reset temp.,etc

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, just got the part plugged in 4 wire now need to know what to do next

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?