Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Micerwave numbers are scratched and I cant clean the finger…

Customer Question
Micerwave numbers are scratched...

Micerwave numbers are scratched and I cant clean the finger prints off

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Wirlpoop new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
open the microwave door the model /serial number is ***** the inner face frame .

John, Home Appliance Technician