Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the GE range hood, Deluxe 36. I can't get the cover…

Customer Question
I have the GE...

I have the GE range hood, Deluxe 36. I can't get the cover off to change the light bulb. Can you help me?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The range is probably over ten years old. If you tell me how to find the model numbr I will look for it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It's just a simple job of changing the light bulb.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There doesn't seem to be any screws or a way to lift the cover off.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?