Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Profile, Quiet Power 7. When I close the door…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE Profile, Quiet Power 7. When I close the door all the way I can hear a motor run. If I open the door partially, it stops. This is happening when it is not in the run made.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think I have the booklet here. I'll be back on in a couple of minutes.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My wife says 2009. If I can, I will do the work myself. I do much of the repairs around here myself.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

About twice in the past 2 weeks, the indicator on the time for the run cycle has shown 1h. This is unusual as normally the run cycle is 70 to 85 minutes. the longer cycle in the winter. I turned the electric breaker off for a minute and the indicator corrected.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
I have to leave for an appointment in about 15 minutes. I should be back about 1:30PM, Pacific time.
I am back. Will I be hearing from you?
Strange---I never did hear back from anyone. Never had an answer. I hope I'm not charged the 30 or 31 dollar fee after the $5.00 fee.
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I have solved my problem. Thank you

You are very welcome. Sorry we did not get to you in time I will have this cancelled for you.

The $31.00 charge was supposed to have been cancelled per the above correspondence. My credit card was charged on January 9th, and to date, no credit has been recorded. Please confirm that this charge will be credited.
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago

I ​am not sure what has happened here I will send this in again to confirm cancellation. Sorry for the wait.

1/31/2018. No credit yet. Do you really process credits?

they do process credits let me send this to someone higher up to see if they can take care of it. I am so sorry this has taken so long.