Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine is not taking full detergent, samsung and…

Customer Question
My washing machine is...

My washing machine is not taking full detergent

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Samsung and we bought it last year

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yup if i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is the only issue i have

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

I see it is a Samsung I will opt out !

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
please call us on our mobile
We want to know about cleaning of washing machine