Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oven will not start. 2 years old mgr8674as1

Customer Question
Oven will not start ...

Oven will not start

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

2 years old mgr8674as1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

What are you trying to do using the oven?