Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is there a condensation tray in the bottom of my frig. model…

Customer Question
Is there a condensation...

Is there a condensation tray in the bottom of my frig. model #MFD2561HES and if so how do I get to it to clean it? Do I have to move the frig. to do it? Can the bottom freezer compartment be easily removed?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

The make is Maytag and model #MFD2561HES. Yes, have checked the settings. There is an odor coming from the back or under it and I need to find out what it is. I live in a newer house (built in 2009) and the frig is that year also or 2008. I keep things very clean and the service man was here this week and changed the ice and water filter in the frig. What do you think it could be or can I get to it without another nservice call?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Is the condensation in the freezer section or refrigerator section?

John, Home Appliance Technician