Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Water will not flow into the washer even though front panel…

Customer Question
Water will not flow...

Water will not flow into the washer even though front panel and drum engage. Water flowed yesterday and washer was running fine.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is 5-6 years old. Samsung Model WF328WAWXAA01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you think this is the washer or the water line? Don't know which tech to call first...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

I called a repair man.
Can you credit my account?

Of course, I will send your deposit in for a refund posthaste!

Thank you very much!