Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a new spring for the soap dispenser in my Bosch

Customer Question
I need a new...

I need a new spring for the soap dispenser in my Bosch silence plus 44dba machine. how did I get one?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Are you familiar with the part?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number for your dishwasher so I can see if the spring is sold separately? The model is located on a sticker on the right side of the door.