Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ge microwave shut down. Model JVM1870sk022. We need to find…

Customer Question
Ge microwave shut down ...

Ge microwave shut down

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model JVM1870sk022

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We need to find service, determine to junk or fix or replace

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?