Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a front loading washer, model number WF42H5200AF. It…

Customer Question
I have a front...

I have a front loading washer, model number WF42H5200AF. It will not start. I have power, the door was closed and there is water? What do I do?

Contractor's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

I push the start button and noting happens. It worked fine yesterday.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a Samsung front loader model number WF42H5200AF/A2

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It was a problem yesterday. I unplugged it and plugged it again and it worked fine. Today I have checked the power as I did yesterday and made sure the door was tight.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Why are you connecting me to a computer expert when I am asking about a clothes washer?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?