Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The freezer part of my Kenmore refrigerator is filling up…

Customer Question
The freezer part of...

The freezer part of my Kenmore refrigerator is filling up with water about 1/2 in. deep and freezes.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about six years old. I can not get to the model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I feel like the water may be coming from the ice maker but I am not sure.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

I will get it as soon as I can.

OK, just let me know when you can.

Please refund my money. This is not working for me. I wasn't aware you were going to charge my credit card before anything was finalized. I would appreciate your prompt action on the matter.
I don't want a new technician. Refund my money. That is the right thing to do.