Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Profile dryer is making a constant noise. It sounds like…

Customer Question
My Profile dryer is...

My Profile dryer is making a constant noise. It sounds like metals rubbing together - almost a squeaky sound. I am afraid that something is going to burn out. As I have a very sick person in house and need to use dryer a lot I am hopeful you can help. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model #WPDH8866JOMV

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

SERIAL# ***** purchased 07/09

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Like what?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?