Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a kitchen aid convection oven md# kebc167vss02. When…

Customer Question
I have a kitchen...

I have a kitchen aid convection oven md# ***** When I set the convection bake to 350* the unit will make temperature, then the unit starts to drop temperature to 335* before it will start to rise again. The control board continues to show 350* while this happens. I have placed a thermometer probe in the oven and I am watching the temperature reading from my unit on the outside

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I do not know the age of the unit.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
**** Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

What you are saying (you have the oven set at 350 degrees and once the oven cycle off it will drop to 335 then it will cycle on and the temperature will rise above the set 350 by approx 20 degrees before the heating elements shut off .

All of the is normal!

All oven do this to maintain the AVERAGE temperature of 350
If you have any questions just reply back to me.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you for your response

Glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance .

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me. I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

Master Tech
Master Tech