Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to replace the burner grills for the top of my Maytag…

I want to replace...

I want to replace the burner grills for the top of my Maytag gas cook range. I don't have the model number for this stove can you help if I give you the ser number Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Yes I believe it is seven or eight years old.it was here when we moved here

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes as these just sit on the top of the stove. it is the grills that the pans sit on .

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Would the ser number help you

1/4/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
**** Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

No the serial number will not help !

And by burner grills do you mean the burner grates that the pots and pans sit on while they are being heated?

I do mean the two top grills the pans sit on on top of the stove. they are gray and are 18.1/4" by 13.3/8" in size. thanks I hope you can help
Can you E-Mail your info to***@******.*** I must leave now

Without a model number I have no way of looking any information up at all.

Even parts info is looked up via the model number .

calling you now!

Master Tech
Phone call session started

Thank you!