Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Pf error. The dishwasher is 3 months old, no error before.

Customer Question
The dishwasher is 3...

The dishwasher is 3 months old, no error before

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible, I am in a remote place away from the city

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have checked the power and is ok, 120volts and also tried pressing the cancel buton an no responce

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Error "pf" just means that your dishwasher thinks you had a power failure. You should be able to press any button and the error should go away. If it's not going away, call warranty because the control board on your dishwasher shorted out I'm sorry to say.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?