Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag Centennial washer and the dial and cycles…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag Centennial washer and the dial and cycles are out of sync

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

When I turn it on it goes to a spin/rinse cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's easy enough

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need to know how to line up the dial and the cycles

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

No help needed - thank you

ok you are very welcome. I will have this matter closed

No thank you

sorry if the site is offering a phone call or something along those lines. Its not from me I have already sent this in to be cancelled. No need to reply further.