Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't seem to troubleshoot my whirlpool refrigerator. It…

Customer Question
I can't seem to troubleshoot...
I can't seem to troubleshoot my whirlpool refrigerator. It has power but no power to the condenser pump. I checked power at the connector that plugs into the relay/capacitor assembly and I get a reading of 1/2 a volt. Light at the temperature control panel do not light up unless I depress a button or ice dispenser. I open door and light are working in the food storage compartments. I am guessing it's the electric control panel at the door but im not sure.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
If I don't answer the phone because I might be at work, the original way of message dialog works too.
Also, I didn't mention how the symptoms started....
Originally the refrigerator lights at the control panel turned off and the refrigerator stopped cooling. Lights in the cooling compartment continued to work. Eventually the refrigerator started working fine a day later. We unplugged it and moved it to our new home and it went back to the same malfunctioning state where the lights were on in the food storage compartments while the lights at the control panel were out. Only time the panel lights up is when depressing a button or actuating the ice dispenser lever.
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I still need help if you can provide it
Hello?

so the unit is cooling but the control panel in the front is not lighting up?

so​rry it took so long for me to respond. I Was locked out of the question for some reason.