Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

How do I get to the control board. 1 hour. Had an ND checked…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get to the control board

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 hour

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Had an ND checked pump and cleaned it but it was good still not draining or spinning

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Amana front load nfw7200tw

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 month ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The control board that sends power to the pump is mounted to the back of the display board. If you have a multimeter, test power at the pump and see if y0u're getting 110 volts. If so, replace the drain pump. If you are getting 110 volts to the pump, you need a new control board which is no longer made. Part number is ***** so you can look around to see if there is a used or refurbished one if you wanted. Otherwise, you can send it to a place called Core Centric Solutions to have the board refurbished and it'll cost about $200 to have it refurbished.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc