Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

All the washer will do is sensing with lid lock but water…

Customer Question
All the washer will...

All the washer will do is sensing with lid lock but water doesn't come out. Centennial washer - is there a reset button?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

About 3 years old - Centennial Commercial Technology W10461159 is number on the back

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We sure do want to do it ourself

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The down drain spout overflowed yesterday due to frozen drain in the ground.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Hello, welcome to justanswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Do you have a multimeter? We are going to need to test the water inlet valve. It sounds like yours may have kicked the bucket sadly.