Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Microwave is not working on my built in combo

Customer Question
Microwave is not working...

Microwave is not working on my built in combo microwave-range

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Vintage 2010 -- Model no J KP90S M2SS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Serial no: DS6 00645Q

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?