Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Microwave 651S "child" displayed in window. Microwave SA…

Customer Question
Microwave 651S...

Microwave 651S "child" displayed in window

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your 651S?

Microwave SA 651S "Child" displayed in small window. How to take off the child lock. And how did we accidentally set it?

Contractor's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

Microwave SA 651S Child lock set and do not know how to release it. And how did we accidentally set it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If its showing child then its in lock mode.

You need to press the Stop/Reset button 3 times and this will turn the child lock off.

As you would have press the start button 3 times some how as thats how you turn the child lock off. So do the above and you will turn it off from there.

What sets the child lock?

You would have press the start button 3 times as thats how you turn the child lock on.

So the start button press 3 times turn it on.

Stop button pressed 3 times turns it off.

Hi

I see the question is still open here, Do you still need help on this?

If no then if you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks