Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just having some issues with my refrigerator :( Age is

Customer Question
Just having some issues...

Just having some issues with my refrigerator :(

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Age is probably like 3-4 years. Maytag mbl2258xes5

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes definitely!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well for the time being, i have tried doing the diagnostic tests 1-6 from the sound/feel of it, the freezer at the bottom definitely has cold air coming out of the vent the fridge above, however, does not. the vent in the back-top of the unit DOES have air coming out but barely

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?