Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

The water dispenser on my ge profile refrigerator is not…

Customer Question
The water dispenser on...

The water dispenser on my ge profile refrigerator is not working. it is also not making ice. any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model pfcs1rkzh ss

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Serial number rz 304960 if I can fix it myself I would like to

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 month ago
travis webb

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I did not hear from you in a reasonable time so called a repairman
John, Home Appliance Technician