Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My kenmore clothes dryer is stuck in cooling mode and will…

Customer Question
My kenmore clothes dryer...

My kenmore clothes dryer is stuck in cooling mode and will not heat on any setting

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Prehaps 6 to 8 years old. Model(###) ###-####electric

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Was hoping to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

From what i have read it could be the thermal fuse? i tried to bypass it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

John, Home Appliance Technician