Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Microwave, Model #wmh31017fb-o. received for Christmas…

Customer Question
My Microwave, Model...

My Microwave, Model #wmh31017fb-o . received for Christmas last year,

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Keeps stopping. When I try to start it, the light doesn't come on and the message window beeps and flashes "DOOR" Sometimes it lasts for several hours then starts up again. what is my problem?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is something not too complicated

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It seems like a short or something because even when it does work, the light often blinks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I gave the model # but not the serial #. It is TR63145124 hope that helps.
Answered in 2 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

but I am not home tonight.when will it be a good time for you to get back with me?

I will be working all weekend, please feel free to post back anytime!