Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Whirlpool washer locks, hums briefly then unlocks by itself.
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
whirlpool washer locks, hums briefly then unlocks by itself. lights are flashing. … read more
My Whirlpool Cabrio washer does not c. My Whirlpool Cabrio
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Major appliance repair tech
My Whirlpool Cabrio washer did not spin out on the last load I washed. Now, the lid locks, sensor tries to think, but then the lock light blinks, and nothing else happens. It doesn't respond to "unlock", so I have to turn off the power and unplug it to unlock the lid. It is about 6 years old, model WTW5550XW2, Serial C14632336. … read more
I have a whirpool cabrio washer and it will run fine until
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
I have a whirpool cabrio washer and it will run fine until it gets to the spin mode and then it will start to spin for a few seconds and once it gets up to speed the time left will jump back up and it… read more
Our Cabrio whirlpool washer is locked. It said it had 1
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
Our Cabrio whirlpool washer is locked. It said it had 1 minute left on the cycle but was that way all night. We tried turning the power off and also unplugging it. It comes back on with the full cycle… read more
I HAVE A WHIRLPOOL WASHER I BOUGHT A LITTLE OVER A YEAR AGO.
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I HAVE A WHIRLPOOL WASHER I BOUGHT A LITTLE OVER A YEAR AGO. IT IS A CABRIO WITH MODEL NUMBER WTW7000DWD. I KEEP GETTING THE CODES F5 AND E3. I UNPLUG IT FOR A DAY AND PLUG IT BACK IN AND AM ABLE TO W… read more
I have a whirlpool cabrio about 6 years old. the lid lock
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I have a whirlpool cabrio about 6 years old. the lid lock light is flashing and the load never finished. the lid is unlocked I took clothes out but it will not restart. how do I fix? … read more
I have a whirlpool cabrio washer. Tried to start a load and
Master Tech
I have a whirlpool cabrio washer. Tried to start a load and the lid lock keeps clicking and it will not start. Is there anything I can do? … read more
I have a whirlpool washer (Cabrio H2O low wash system) and
Master Tech
I have a whirlpool washer (Cabrio H2O low wash system) and it does not spin when it gets to the spin cycle. At first it was hit and miss if it would spin. Now it makes a low growling sound and you can… read more
How can I get a Cabrio Washer lid to unlock? It was on the
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, President
How can I get a Cabrio Washer lid to unlock? It was on the "drain and spin" cycle. Unplugging the machine did not unlock it. The red lid lock light is flashing. … read more
I have a whirlpool cabrio washer, it staeted flashing lights
Master Tech
I have a whirlpool cabrio washer, it staeted flashing lights and buzzing then quit. it willstart but dose the same thing wont complete the cycle. … read more
The lid lock will not turn off so the washer will not start.
Master Tech
The lid lock will not turn off so the washer will not start. The washer is a Whirlpool Cabrio… read more
My Cabrio washer won't spin dry a load of towels. They are
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
My Cabrio washer won't spin dry a load of towels. They are still ringing wet. The lid light usually is on during a cycle but now will not stay on… read more
I have a problem with my Cabrio Whirlpool washer and need to
Master Tech
I have a problem with my Cabrio Whirlpool washer and need to reset the electronics. My friend completed the reset last time and it worked, but is unavailable. Can you provide me with a reference to ho… read more
I have a whirlpool washer model wtw4880aw0 that will fill
Master Tech
Hello I have a whirlpool washer model wtw4880aw0 that will fill with water....Then it fill say sensing load ,will lock the door and then it won't continue forward with cycles.Any idea how to check for… read more
I have a three year old Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5500XW washer that
Appl-Tech
Appl-Tech, Service Technician
I have a three year old Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5500XW washer that just stopped running today after two loads. The lid lock clicks, the sensing light goes on and I can hear the usual slow half-spin when i… read more
Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5500XW0 - last load washed was found completely
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5500XW0 - last load washed was found completely wet at end of cycle. Appeared it did not spin. All attempts to use washer since have resulted in lid lock light coming on and washer… read more
whirlpool cabrio wtw5700xwo lid lock light flashing will not
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
whirlpool cabrio wtw5700xwo lid lock light flashing will not finish cycle. tried to run diagnostics with no success. washer will drain but not spin. I was told to replace lid switch first, if unsucces… read more
Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5700XW starts spin mode on any cycle and
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5700XW starts spin mode on any cycle and once tub starts spinning, the lid lock light flashes. The tub then slows down and completely stops. Pump is still running. Will run out cyc… read more