Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag washer stopped washing, flashing F21. Appropriately 5…

Customer Question
Maytag washer stopped washing...

Maytag washer stopped washing, flashing F21

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Appropriately 5 years old, 3000 series

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I had to turn off circuit breaker to stop noise

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
**** Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?