Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Kitchen Aid model KGCT305ABLO cooktop. The left…

Customer Question
I have a Kitchen Aid...
I have a Kitchen Aid model KGCT305ABLO cooktop. The left rear gas valve is leaking even when turned off. I had a repair technician out and was told that the burner valve was no longer available. I believe the part number should be: PS338512. Can you locate the needed part for me. If so I'll get a qualified person to do the actual replacement. Thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

That valve is no longer available new, so the only option will be to find a used one. The company below specializes in obsolete and hard to find parts and may have the valve you need.

Good Stuff

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Too late now for me to call the numbers provided. I'll try next week and let you know the results. Thanks

Sounds good, thank you!

Rusty S
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician