Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roper dryer (ModelRED4516FWO) purchased Dec., 2017 will…

Customer Question
My Roper dryer (ModelRED4516FWO)...

My Roper dryer (ModelRED4516FWO) purchased Dec., 2017 will not shut off ....On automatic dry, or timed dry, the timer goes to cool down and stops???Warranty was registered Dec. 2017

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Bought it new in Dec. 2017 (MOD. RED4516fFWO) Roper

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can....but I don't know what part to replace...Its under warranty but if I knew what to replace i would do that myself......

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
**** Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

This is a DIY appliance repair website .

A pay for website.

I can assist you but this website has nothing to do with any manufacture .

Are you sure you have the correct website?