Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Frigidaire stove with coil burners. All four

Customer Question
I have a Frigidaire...

I have a Frigidaire stove with coil burners. All four burners quit heating an few months back. I pulled out the stove and took off the back. Everything look clean and nice. I wiggle the wires and pushed it back in place. Burners have worked for the last 4-6 months. Today the burners are not working again. Ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

12 years Model Number: FEF352ASF

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Sounds to me as if you have a loose connection some where.

I would pull it out again ,and check all wire connections .