Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag washer that I purchased about two years ago.

Customer Question
I have a maytag...

I have a maytag washer that I purchased about two years ago. It recently has been making a weird sound. I noticed that the top of the washer said there's a ten year warranty on the wash basket and motor. I believe the issue is one of the two. Was wondering what I could do to get it fixed?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's about 2 years old. We bought it brand new. And I'm not sure

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm not really sure. Depending on the issue, my dad might be able to do the work. How much would it be to have someone do it?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It says maytag centennial

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?