Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our oven heats up very slowly, just started last night I…

Customer Question
Our oven heats up...

Our oven heats up very slowly, just started last night I think model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your 8114P928-60?

5 yrs approx.

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I notice your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?
Sorry, I got my answer from Sears and I did not have to pay $5.00 to talk to them. I also see where you charge me for part that I never agreed to, please cancel order and refund my $5.00. Thanks

I did not charge you for the part that was a deposit put on here for an answer .I will however have your full amount refunded for you. No worries and I hope you have a Happy New Year.

Thanks for your help
John, Home Appliance Technician