Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After cleaning, oven will not come on! Whirlpoo purahcsed ub…

Customer Question
After cleaning, oven will...

After cleaning, oven will not come on!

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpoo purahcsed ub 82

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I; planned on a person trained to do the work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the oven door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame of the oven .