Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore Gas buil I have a Kenmore built in rsnge. I…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore Gas buil I have a Kenmore built in rsnge

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I have a Kenmore built in range Model(###) ###-####my self cleaning g program just ended and now I have an F90 error code that I can't get rid of. Anynidea how to re program the unit///

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, unless theres simple fix

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 month ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The F90 is the door lock code. This can be precluded by a self cleaning cycle. Try to unplug the range, wait 1 minute. Turn the range back on, while holding in on the oven door, start another self clean. Wait 2 minutes and then cancel the self clean. Do not release the door until the door lock light goes out. You can also try it this way, open the oven door and with one hand hold the doorswitch button in....do not let go of it...then with the other hand try to start a self clean cycle, then after one minute cancel the self clean, and wait about one more minute to let go of the button you are holding in on the door switch.

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks your advice worked

OK great all I ask is could you please use the star rating link to rate my service so I can close this out and receive credit through the site for my time.

Hi there,

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician