Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Maytag Washer Bravos MCT purchased 11/20/2016. It…

Customer Question
We have a Maytag...

We have a Maytag Washer Bravos MCT purchased 11/20/2016. It doesn't appear the water level is filling up very well. What do we do?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Type 58901, Model MVW655DW-1 Serial # C64446670

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My husband is just trying to get the washer to fill to a normal level.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

He just noticed the low level thru the "clear lid" and thought it was not filling enough. How high should it be?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is an auto load sensing unit so it will just be above the clothing. Often this is a complaint by a lot of customers, but that is normal fill levels on the unit they do not fill up full like an old top load washer.

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Are you sure there isn’t a problem?
I do not want a call & want this “free trial” deal CANCELLED!!!!!